Plumbing Services in Bothell
Expert Plumbers in the South Puget Sound
Your plumbing system is a critical part of your home that ensures you get clean water. When your pipes stop working, it can be difficult to trust DIY solutions that aren’t reliable. At Energy Warriors, we provide expert plumbing services in Bothell that are comprehensive, so you’re never without solutions. As a locally owned and operated business, we work hard to fight for our community’s comfort. When you need reliable pipes, always trust our team.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today at (425) 448-6161 to schedule an appointment. During your time of need, our technicians are here for you.
We offer thorough solutions for your pipes so that Energy Warriors can be your one-stop shop for expert plumbing services.
Trust us for these plumbing solutions:
- Water treatment services: It is a plumbing emergency if you don’t have access to clean water. While many homes count on bottled water, you can purify and soften your water with our treatment options. This helps your home reduce plastic waste and extend the lifespan of many appliances.
- Fixture installation & repair: Whether it’s garbage disposal or toilet, we can install or fix all of your plumbing fixtures. Don’t trust store-bought solutions that only provide short-term relief when we provide long-term options.
- Drain cleaning: DIY chemical drain cleaners damage your pipes and often only push the material deeper into your system. Schedule an annual drain cleaning to maintain your lines and fight against clogs properly.
- Water heater services: We want you to have the fast and reliable hot water you deserve. We offer tankless and tank water heater installation, repair, and maintenance, so your water heater is always at its best. There’s no reason to have cold water when we fight for your comfort.
Great Customer Service
Innovative Methods & Techniques
Fully Trained & Equipped
Service With Integrity
Locally Owned & Operated
Above & Beyond!
They followed all the safety guidelines while in the house and were very kind and courteous throughout. Dylan went above and beyond to ensure that everything was done to my satisfaction. I am very happy with the work he did and would highly recommend him f- John S.
He was very thorough and listened to our concerns and made sure our concerns were addressed.- Jill R.
One word: Professional
I would definitely hire them again for future work and will recommend them to family & friends.- Marlene R.
Deciding between a tank and tankless heater can be difficult, but we can help you decide which heater is right for you based on your home and the size of your family. Consider these water heater specifications when deciding between tank and tankless options.
While tankless water heaters seem like the most up-to-date choice, tank versions still have their advantages.
Tank water heaters have these benefits:
- Affordable installation cost
- Better for larger families
- Low maintenance
Tank heaters can have gallons of water prepared for a home, so if you have a larger family that may use a significant amount of water in a short period, a tank heater may be better suited for you. Otherwise, they are often affordable because of their low maintenance, repair, and installation costs. However, they only last ten years and take up a significant amount of space.
In comparison, tankless heaters have these advantages:
- Hot water in 25 seconds or less
- Cost-effective operation
Though tankless heaters may have a higher installation cost, they are cost-effective over time because they only heat the hot water you need. They heat water as it moves through your pipes instead of heating several gallons at a time, so you receive hot water in less than 25 seconds. This reduces the amount of mineral build-up and corrosion your water heater is susceptible to, so it can last over 20 years.
When you need expert plumbing services in Bothell, trust the team at Energy Warriors. Your comfort is worth the battle.
Schedule your free quote now by calling us at (425) 448-6161 or filling out our online contact form!